- Nekhvam Rendezvous (the house of Art)
- Established in 2003 with the help of students of Ashesh and Nekhvam.
- Main objective behind this project is to promote art and artists, give platform for the young musician and promote blues music.
- Music classes held for beginners, amateur and professional.
- Scholarship programme for the underprivileged / poor and brilliant students.
- Workshop / Exhibition / Performance / Curator / Home Recording Studio
- “Artists against AIDS” at Nepal Music Centre on the AIDS Day 2006.
- “Dashain Mahatsov”, the Charity Concert for disable organized by Baluwatar Jagaran Youth Club at Bhrikuti Mandap in September 16, 2006.
- “Acoustica” Artist for Society organized by ourNepal.com and KTM Rocks magazine at Yunjala Restaurant and Bar, Naxal in October 14, 2006.
- With personal initiative organized the "Kathmandu Blues 2006", a blues concert for the education of under privileged children of Kathmandu, looked after by the NGO Helping Together at Shangri-La Hotel, Lazimpat in December 18, 2006.
- “Blues for a Cause”, a solo concert to support society through music by helping needy children looked after by the NGO CCSV Nepal Organished by Nekhvam Rendezvous and CCSV Nepal at 1905, Kantipath in March 30, 2007.
- Tribute show for Lt. Maina Sunuwar, one of the victims of Maoists, in whose memory her mother distributed clothes that she liked to wear, to seven girls of her age when she died.
Scholarship Program offered to underprivileged and bright students
- Scholarship for Guitar, Drums, Bass and Vocal lessons to Ms. Barta Gandarva, Mr. Neeraj Thapa, Mr. Kabin Tuladhar, Mr. Ritesh Shrestha, Mr. Robin Biswakarma
- Director, Nekhvam Rendezvous - For young musicians and artists
- Advisory member, KTM ROCKS a music magazine
- Executive Member Sangya(NGO) Kathmandu